The Public Health Data Management Solution (DMS) enables Public Health jurisdictions to:
- Accelerate and streamline the handling, administration and communication of a variety of public health information.
- Shift workloads from reconciling data issues to addressing care related activities to make our communities safer.
- Automate rejection of incomplete or substandard data sets. Auto-notify providers or labs with data issues.
- Ensure incoming data sets are complete while still allowing critical data to pass through.
- Standardize different formats and normalize outcomes to state reporting standards.
- Improve data quality with features like zip code to city validation.
- Increase timeliness of reporting result.
- Allow public health departments to manage and notify labs that stop sending data.
- Provide full HIPAA compliant security and auditing with the ability to automatically purge any data that is no longer needed.
- Highly configurable workflow engine to meet your specific needs.
- Quickly assign and approve priority tasks.
- Fully compliant with HIPAA, FERPA, and other public sector regulations and security standards.
- HL7 Compliant for full data integration and exchange.
- Easy to deploy. Rapidly go-live with Public Health DMS in days
- Provides information validation
- Support diverse data formats including but not limited to XLS, XLSX, CSV, TSV, JSON, XML
- Leading, industry standard platform.
- Privacy & Security
- HL7 Compliant
- Configurable / Customizable
- Actionable Intelligence
- Full Warranty
Accelerate Value from Diverse Public Health Data
- Track, aggregate and analyze multiple data feeds
- Data ingestion and harmonization beyond HL7 and HIE, including unstructured flat files
- Reconcile multiple data formats
- Streamline data cleansing, deduplication
- Automate reporting to key stakeholders
- Improve actionability and response with more actionable information.
“The pandemic highlighted our need to automate and streamline Public Health data collection. SSG’s Public Health Data Management Solution allowed us to shift resources from manual data cleansing, processing and reporting to supporting actionable analytics and higher priority public health surveillance activities. By automating multiple processes, SSG’s solution helped us manage the tremendous increase in data submitter onboarding, received data volumes and the burden of data cleansing.”
– Sita Smith, MA Department of Public Health