SSG designed the Immunization Information System to manage vaccine reporting, inventory management and Electronic Health Record messaging creating a step-change improvement in how Immunization-related information is collected, managed and communicated.
- Manage the entire immunization process end-to-end with the first, purpose-built, fit-to-task IIS program management application.
- Report and track vaccinations across communities.
- Centralized, secure and confidential. Updated in real-time.
- Security compliant messaging system.
- Automate inventory management of vaccines.
- Improve health through pro-active clinical decision support
- Enhance emergency and pandemic response system capabilities by ensuring HCP’s have required vaccines
- Improve IT infrastructure through n-tiered, services-oriented architecture.
- Provide consumer access.
- Disease surveillance and immunization data exchange testing.
- Data quality and cleansing.
- Easy self-service IIS onboarding for end users and data exchange partners.
- Reduce information bottlenecks.
- Successful implementation in the State of Massachusetts.
- Built on SSG’s award winning Casetivity platform, customizable government process engine.
- Modular design: workflow integration is configurable to your organization. Quickly assign and approve priority tasks.
- Fully compliant with HIPAA, FERPA and other public sector regulations and security standards.
- HL7 Compliant for full data integration and exchange.
- No on-going software maintenance fees or vendor lock-in.
SSG’s knowledge of vaccine management, vaccine inventory, and vaccine ordering systems enabled the development of the first fit-to-purpose business process engine supporting Immunization Program efforts
- Open-source platform
- Driven by IIS Guidelines
- Supports Health Information Exchange for Meaningful Use compliance
- Privacy & Security
- Full Warranty
- Configurable / Customizable per specific State requirements
- Actionable Intelligence
- Real-time notification
Improving Immunization Management Across all Stakeholders
- Providers: Improve access to more complete immunization records of their patients and receive clinical decision support in accordance with an increasingly complex vaccination schedule.
- Individuals, parents and caregivers: get reminders when an immunization has been missed. Prevent over-vaccination with up-to-date information.
- Schools: save time in complying with immunization requirements.
- Public health systems: improve monitoring and control of preventable diseases.