- Collection and use of User information. SSG collects two types of User information: computer information that is collected automatically, and personal information that you enter voluntarily.
- Automatic collection of computer information. When you visit the Site, SSG does not automatically collect personal information from you or about you (such as your name or mailing address).
- Collection of voluntarily provided personal information. SSG also may request and collect certain personal information from Users who wish to be contacted by SSG or to receive SSG publications such as white papers and newsletters. This personal information may include the User’s name, email address, telephone number, and mailing address. SSG does not request or collect other personal information such as social security numbers, driver’s license numbers, or financial account numbers. You are under no obligation to provide any information about yourself, though certain information may be needed in order to respond to a request for information or publications. We will not attempt to match this personal information with IP addresses and other automatically collected information, except as may be necessary to police misuse of the Site. You may opt out of receiving communications from SSG by contacting the Site Administrator (see Section 10).
- Disclosure of User information. User information collected through the Site is stored securely within the SSG network. SSG does not sell or transfer your information to unaffiliated third parties, except for the purposes of the operation of the Site, to comply with applicable law (including subpoena requests), and to respond to your request.
- Disposal of User information. Upon its determination that records containing User information are no longer of use to SSG, SSG will dispose of such records by secure means so that any personal information is no longer readable.
- Review and changes to personal data. A User may review and update the personal information that SSG has collected regarding him or her by contacting the Site Administrator (see Section 12).
- No warranty. Maintaining the security of your personal information is of utmost concern to SSG. SSG uses reasonable security measures to protect your personal information from unauthorized access. However, no system can be absolutely secure. Consequently, you should not transmit to the Site any health information or other information that you consider sensitive. SSG cannot warrant the security of your personal information transmitted to the Site, and you do so at your own risk.
- Site Administrator. The Site is administered by SSG’s webmaster. The webmaster can be contacted by email at email@example.com or by regular mail at:
Web Site Administrator
Strategic Solutions Group, LLC
300 First Ave, Suite 103
Needham, MA 02494