SSG understands the critical nature of standardized and electronic vital records. Our team is adept at leading, developing, migrating and producing web-based vitals information systems that improve the delivery of public health.
- Create a centralized, confidential and secure vitals information system that communicates with other agencies and provides up to date information.
- Consolidate multiple legacy systems within DPH and local cities / towns with a single integrated information system.
- Rapid reporting and data exchange with external agencies
- Increase accessibility of records statewide
- Improve prevention of identity theft
- Standardize procedures and certification at the citizen and municipal office levels.
- Manage Vital Records as an integrated information hub supporting diverse Public Health activities like a connected, software supported business process.
- Improve engagement of important partners and stakeholders in the records management process: Community Health workers, Inspectors, Provider sites.
- Shift workloads from reconciling data issues to higher priority care related activities.
- Built on SSG’s award winning Casetivity, customizable government process engine.
- Modular design: workflow integration is configurable to your organization. Quickly assign and approve priority tasks.
- Fully compliant with HIPPA, FERPA and other public sector regulations and security standards.
- HL7 Compliant for full data integration and exchange.
- No on-going software maintenance fees or vendor lock-in.
SSG’s Vital Records Solution combines the power of a highly configurable platform with the Vital records subject matter knowledge to put your digital transformation on the fast track.
- Off the shelf software solution
- Ease of data entry – including auto-complete and field suppression
- Concurrent access in real-time
- Robust security framework that is fully compliant with NIST and other security standards
- Full Warranty
- Configurable / Customizable per specific State requirements
- Auditing capability to ensure audibility of transactions from origination to destination
- On-going system support and maintenance
Major Outcomes Fostered with SSG’s Vital Records Solution
- Replace legacy systems supporting critical public health programs
- Public Health Surveillance data is sent to external agencies in minutes enabling rapid reporting and data exchange
- Enable issuance of standardized statewide certificates a
- Standardize procedures at every city and town clerk office
- Increase accessibility to records
- Reduce likelihood of identity theft or fraud