SSG’s Pandemic Response System (PRS) is the first suite of purpose-built applications designed to address today’s growing crisis in the back-office of public health organizations.
- Industry leading, fit-to-purpose Pandemic Response workflow process engine.
- Automate key back-office tasks across the spectrum of infection control activities
- Streamline administrative workloads and creating more capacity for treating patients and protecting communities
- Flexible suite of applications and can be deployed collectively or individually as separate applications depending upon the area of greatest need.
- Built on SSG’s award winning Casetivity, customizable government process engine.
- Modular design: workflow integration is configurable to your organization. Quickly assign and approve priority tasks
- Fully compliant with HIPAA, FERPA and other public sector regulations and security standards
- HL7 Compliant for full data integration and exchange.
- No on-going software maintenance fees or vendor lock-in
PRS is an end-to-end business process platform designed to streamline the administration and delivery of infection control efforts. Deployable individually or in an any combination to address your highest priority workflow needs in a way that integrates with your existing systems.
- Easy to deploy
- HIPAA compliant
- FHIR/HL7 compliant
- Available as a suite or separate applications
- Automates workflow to address increased demand
- Lab processing
- Quarantine Management
- Contact Tracing
- Exposure Site Investigation
- Vaccine & Immunization Management