SSG’s Electronic Disease Surveillance System (EDS) is an infectious disease management application improving the collection and management of necessary information and tasks required to fight an infectious disease outbreak.
- Used by public health organizations, medical providers and epidemiologists to track, monitor and share information during an infectious disease outbreak.
- Securely tracks patients across all major disease categories, including COVID-19, measles, tuberculosis, Ebola, Zika, HIV/STDs and influenza.
- Manage information flows supporting a coordinated response to an outbreak, foster create situational awareness among all participants
- Easily capture all initial patient data intake information necessary
- Connect disparate process steps through an easily-configurable, integrated solution.
- Improve efficiency with automated workflows: create follow-up tasks, digitally capture information to pre-populate multiple forms, allow for e-signatures, minimize modifying daily practices/workflows for legacy data issues.
- Capture better quality data for Federal and State reporting
- Built on SSG’s award winning Casetivity platform, customizable government process engine.
- Modular design: workflow integration is configurable to your organization. Quickly assign and approve priority tasks
- Fully compliant with HIPPA, FERPA and other public sector regulations and security standards
- HL7 Compliant for full data integration and exchange.
- No on-going software maintenance fees or vendor lock-in
- Ease-of-use: intuitive portals accessible by all stakeholders
- Integrated Reporting
- Leading, industry standard platform.
- Privacy & Security
- HL7 Compliant
- Configurable / Customizable
- Actionable Intelligence
- Real-time notifications
- Full Warranty
Manage All Key Tasks for Disease Surveillance
- Outbreak detection and management
- Case management and contact tracing
- Electronic Data collection
- Follow-up care management
- Reporting and compliance