SSG’s Electronic Disease Surveillance System (EDS) is an infectious disease management application and disease surveillance platform improving the collection and management of necessary information and tasks required to fight an infectious disease outbreak.
- Used by public health organizations, medical providers and epidemiologists to track, monitor and share information during an infectious disease outbreak.
- Securely tracks patients across all major disease categories, including COVID-19, measles, tuberculosis, Ebola, Zika, HIV/STDs and influenza.
- Manage information flows supporting a coordinated response to an outbreak, foster create situational awareness among all participants.
- Easily capture all initial patient data and intake information necessary.
- Utilize with Contact Tracing Solutions for outreach and disease mitigation.
- Connect disparate process steps through an easily-configurable, integrated solution.
- Improve efficiency with automated workflows: create follow-up tasks, digitally capture information to pre-populate multiple forms, allow for e-signatures, minimize modifying daily practices/workflows for legacy data issues.
- Capture better quality data for Federal and State reporting.
- Built on SSG’s Casetivity platform, an award winning software solution for public health.
- Modular design: workflow integration is configurable to your organization. Quickly assign and approve priority tasks
- Fully compliant with HIPPA, FERPA and other public sector regulations and security standards.
- HL7 Compliant for full data integration and exchange.
- No on-going software maintenance fees or vendor lock-in.
- Ease-of-use: intuitive portals accessible by all stakeholders
- Integrated Reporting
- Leading, industry standard disease surveillance system.
- Privacy & Security
- HL7 Compliant
- Configurable / Customizable
- Actionable Intelligence
- Real-time notifications
- Full Warranty
Manage All Key Tasks for Disease Surveillance
- Outbreak detection and management
- Case management and contact tracing
- Electronic Data collection
- Follow-up care management
- Reporting and compliance